Friday, August 8, 2008

I admit...

I don't understand Facebook at all. I resisted joining for a long time until I kept getting repeat invites from my sophisticated friends. I joined, set up my profile, pics and preferences. Then all of a sudden I started getting challenges to trivia games and other extremely annoying gimmicks I equate with being a teenager. If it were not for the fact that I want to be in touch and available to friends (current and old ones), I'd snatch my stuff off the page. It's annoying and no where nearly as interesting nor addictive as Ning.

Now Ning? That's a whole other story. I LOVE IT! Do you hear me? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ning. It allows me to be a voyeur into the lives of old classmates---going all the way to elementary school. Some of them I liked..and others I didn't like. Still others that I cannot remember how I felt about them (or vice versa). It's sort of like Match without the blantant flirting and hook ups. It's the lazy way to be in touch with friends and I LOVE it---as I sit here and type this lying on the couch watching John Edwards admit he's a cheater. Ugh, men....but that's a whole other blogging subject. THE END

No comments: